Employment at Buffalo City Mission
Buffalo City Mission exists to meet the spiritual and practical needs of the poor through the demonstration of the love and preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Buffalo City Mission’s vision is to restore hope to the homeless and hurting of Western New York. We provide emergency shelter and nourishing meals to thousands of homeless men, women and children. But we don’t believe that’s enough.
With the strengths of our Men’s Center and our new state-of-the-art shelter for women and children, Cornerstone Manor, Buffalo City Mission provides comprehensive recovery programs to help homeless men, women and children rebuild stable, healthy, productive lives.
The purpose of Buffalo City Mission is to proclaim and demonstrate the life-changing Gospel of Jesus Christ, meeting the spiritual, physical, and emotional needs of men, women and children who are homeless or in need of hope, by providing the following:
- Share the message of the gospel of Jesus Christ
- Offer services to meet immediate physical needs of those seeking assistance, including food, clothing, shelter, and medical care
- Bring programs of rehabilitation to those wishing to change their lives
- Being advocates for the poor and needy through increasing public awareness
- Assisting the community and other like-minded agencies in aiding the needy
- Maintaining administrative excellence and the highest levels of personal integrity and commitment