Become a Prayer Warrior today!
We believe in the power of prayer. And we know when prayers go up, blessings come down, because we have seen it happen. We need you to help us lift up our ministry in prayer. Would you become a Prayer Warrior for the Buffalo City Mission? We appreciate everyone, each and every person who prays for and with us!
“And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.”
Pray with Us: Current Mission Prayer Requests:
- Praise God for how He turns adversity into hope for homeless & hungry neighbors in Western New York!
- Pray for the Lord’s protection over the homeless, especially during the challenges brought on by COVID-19.
- Pray for Mission staff to have strength and wisdom throughout this season of uncertainty.
- Pray for God to inspire our community to come together, uplifting one another and serving our neighbors in need.
- Pray for wholeness and healing as men & women overcome the physical and emotional impacts of these trying times.
- Pray for our guests to find strength in God’s love through our Bible studies, chapel, Christ-centered classes and guidance.
- Pray for the Lord’s blessing on all who are supporting our ministry through this crisis. May He bring them peace as their heartfelt gifts are bringing comfort and hope to our homeless neighbors!