“I don’t even know what to say except that my gratitude to everyone who has helped me is beyond my words; it [is] beyond my expectations.” – Catherine, Client
Provide a gift today to help uplift the needs of the hurting and homeless in Western New York. We welcome you to donate online, or if you prefer to send a donation to us directly, please address it to:
Buffalo City Mission, Attn: Donations Department, 100 E. Tupper St., Buffalo, NY 14203
Help to provide the current practical needs for the Men, Women and Children at the Buffalo City Mission. Click here for the current Amazon Wish List.
Did you know that you can also help the Buffalo City Mission if you are an active United Way supporter and/or use Amazon.com?
If your company supports the United Way, talk to your Human Resources Department today and let them know that you would like to support the Buffalo City Mission. Simply mention designation code 1428.
If you are an active user of Amazon.com, make sure to login to your Amazon account via AmazonSmile first. AmazonSmile allows every shopper to dedicate a registered AmazonSmile charity to their account in which Amazon will then donate a percentage of your purchase to your charity! Make sure to look for City Mission Society, Inc. and your Amazon purchases can help provide a meal to the hurting and homeless in your community!
Collection Drives and Donation Drop-Offs
Community Drives are now available, please contact the Volunteer Department for more information. 854-8181 ext. 408 or via email at: [email protected]. Thank you!
Individuals and groups wishing to make donations and or hold collection drive(s) are always welcome!
Click here if you are interested in registering for a collection drive.
If you are in need of a collection drive pick-up, please contact Sue today at (716) 854-8181 x408 or via email at [email protected].
If you are not holding a collection drive, but have a large donation and would like to schedule a pick-up, please contact us at (716) 348-3150.
Invest in Others, Change Lives, This is YOUR Mission!
Non-Monetary Donation Drop Offs for our Facilities: Cornerstone Manor and The Alfiero Family Center
- Donations will also begin to be accepted at both facility sites on Monday June 29th.
- Drop off donations for the Alfiero Family Center will be accepted at our North Oak Street Entrance.
- After hour donations can be directed to the white donation bins that are placed at both facilities.
Donation Drop Off Primary Location – Resuming as of June 29th
100 East Tupper Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Due to construction, please pull up to the Mission on N. Oak St. to drop off donations. Someone will be out to receive your donation. If you would like a tax form, please ask the attendant.
To schedule a free pickup for your donations, please call 716-348-3150
The Thrift Store Opens: Monday June 29th with limited hours.
- NY Forward Business Safety Plan has been implemented per the Department of Health and NY State.
- Face masks are required by all employees and shoppers prior to entering the store.
- Hand sanitizer is available
- 6 foot Social distancing will be required while shopping in the store.
- New Store hours are from Monday through Saturday from 9am-4pm (closed on July 4th) and we will continue to assess the situation as we move forward and make adjustments to hours as capable.
- Non-Monetary donations can be dropped off at the back door from Monday-Friday 10am- 2pm at the Thrift Store location.
Donation Drop Off Secondary Locations – Resuming as of June 29th
Buffalo City Mission Thrift Store, 510 Dick Rd. (Dick-Urban Plaza), Depew, NY 14043 – Resuming as of June 29th
Please pull up to the back door and someone will be out to receive your donation. If you would like a tax form, please ask the attendant.
Donation Center Hours
100 E. Tupper St. Location
510 Dick Rd. (Dick-Urban Plaza) Location
150 E North St Location
Interested in collecting or donating needed items for the Mission? Questions?
Please contact Sue Cervi at (716)854-8181×408 or [email protected]
Your donations are the beginning of change for our residents.
The men, women and children receive value from the donation gifts from the
community that continue to say: We Care!!!
THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE DIFFERENCE!!!