Become a Prayer Warrior today!
“And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.” –Ephesians 6:18
We believe in the power of prayer. And we know when prayers go up, blessings come down, because we have seen it happen. We need you to help us lift up our ministry in prayer. Would you become a Prayer Warrior for the Buffalo City Mission? We appreciate everyone, each and every person who prays for and with us!
Pray with Us: Current Mission Prayer Requests:
- Men, women and children would come to faith and trust in Jesus Christ as their personal Savior
- Program residents would continue to grow in their faith and relationship with Jesus, resisting the temptations to relapse into their old way of life and/or leave the program before completion
- Every donation, financial and volunteering need would be met as the number of those we serve continues to grow each year
- Mission staff would be continually energized and filled with the Holy Spirit as they serve people and follow God’s leading throughout these busy seasons
- Acquisition of more resources and supporters, providing our residents greater programs and services to get back on their feet and be God-glorifying, Christ-exalting, Bible-believing members of society free of their addictions